Skip to content
- $hitcoins need you to keep your Wallet Recovery Phrases SECRET - Never, Ever, Ever share this with anyone and keep it written down in safe PLACES.
- $hitcoins (and We) will never ask you for your passwords, recovery phrases, and never ask you to "connect your wallet" to anything. DON'T DO IT!
- $hitcoins need to live in a warm, dark place. They prefer the temperature to be between 40-75 degrees. They will not be happy long on a sunny windowsill or out in the cold.
- $hitcoins need moisture in their environment. The texture of their bedding should feel like a wrung-out sponge.
- $hitcoins need air. $hitcoins breathe through their skin! Make sure their bedding doesn’t get too packed down or wet.
- $hitcoins need food! They will eat some of their bedding, but they really love scraps of fruit and vegetables. $hitcoins will eat the parts you won’t, like cores and peels. Don’t feed them too much or too often at first. A yogurt container full of scraps once a week will be enough.
- $hitcoins need to wiggle! Bury their food in a different spot each week.